Construction Project Management requires highly skilled individuals with the ability to lead and integrate a multi-disciplinary team of professionals. This challenging, industry-focused course will help you to develop not only the academic and technical knowledge required for this role but also the interpersonal skills that are essential for success in this career.
The course will build on the knowledge and experience you gained in your first degree, or in your work environment, and prepare you to take strategic responsibility for the management of construction projects. We will equip you with a strong understanding of the academic knowledge, theories, concepts and principles required, as well as the intellectual, practical and technical skills vital in this career.
The course is built around the Chartered Institute of Building’s definition of construction project management which encompasses the whole life cycle of a construction project from ‘inception to recycling’. Sustainability is a key element of this and an important focus of this course.
Pixabay / Pexels
- CPM7001 Construction Management
- CPM7002 Project Management
- CPM7003 Sustainable Construction
- CPM7004 Group Project
- CPM7005 Dissertation
You should have:
- an honours degree in an appropriate construction discipline (or a comparable relevant qualification from the UK or overseas institution); or
- professional body membership in an appropriate construction discipline e.g. Chartered Construction Manager, Chartered Builder, Chartered Surveyor, Chartered Architect, Chartered or Incorporated Engineer; or
- qualifications and/or experience equivalent to (1) and (2), e.g. Higher National Certificate or Diploma and substantial experience at a senior level in construction; or
- a non-cognate degree, and experience working over a long period in construction, e.g. construction lawyer.
If English is not your first language you will also normally need IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent).
We are more than happy to have an informal chat with you about this course, either over the phone or in person. If you wish to meet in person please contact the programme director to arrange a mutually convenient time. (While we reserve the right to interview it is not our usual practise for this course.)
|Application fee*||Registration fee (yearly)||Tuition fee (yearly)||Exam fee** (yearly)|
|2,100 AED||2,200 AED||49,500 AED||980 GBP|
All Fees are subject to revision and would be revised on a yearly basis.
All Fees are subject to 5%VAT as per the Federal Tax Authority.
*Application & Registration Fees are non-refundable
** Exam Fees are in UK Pounds and to be transferred to University of Bolton UK account
About the School
The University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah was first established in 2008 and is licensed by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah. We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree programmes ... Read More